Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo


Well, I have decided to pick up the pace of this blog by challenging myself to join in NaBloPoMo for the month of November. NaBloPoMo is just an abbreviation of National Blog Posting Month. All the particiapants sign up and commit to bloging at least once every day for the month of November. That's right folks 30 posts in the next 30 days. Buckle your seat belts! I am looking forward to it. I hope that I have enough creativity in my to last for 30 days. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson