Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Planning Monday - Nov 17

Last week was basically a write off in terms of menu planning. I had great intentions as you can see here. But, I didn't follow through on any of my menu plan for the week (except for the invites, including a dinner invitation on Friday that I forgot about last week). Sheesh! I hope I can do better this week. So here we go.... including some repeats from last week.

Monday: Chicken Pilaf

Tuesday: Pasta Salad and Katletten

Wednesday: Steak and Boy Scout Potatoes

Thursday: BBQ Chicken and Rice a Roni

Friday: Going out to eat with my Hubby!

Have a great week folks! Come on play along!

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson