Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Planning Monday - Nov 24

This is my last week of NaBloPoMo, and I think it will be my last MMM for a while. I find it tricky to come up with original menu plans for each week. I have a handful of "go-to" recipes that I end of using fairly often and I feel like it would be really boring for you all to read about the same few meal over and over and over again. Unfortunately, I don't have any other ideas for what to post for today so you'll have to suffer through one more MMM.

Monday: Thank goodness my Mother-in-love called and invited us for dinner tonight. Yay, one less meal to come up with this week. Mmmm... I wonder what we are having?

Tuesday: BBQ Steak with Roasted Potatoes. This is my beloved's request and I am happy to oblige.

Wednesday: Slow cooker chicken and Rice.

Thursday: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes.

Friday: BBQ Chicken and Pasta Salad.

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson