Sunday, November 30, 2008
Wow, I can't believe that I made it through NaBloPoMo 2008! I had a great time challenging myself to commit to blogging everyday. I learned a few things about myself and my blog this month.
I learned .....
1) That coming up with something witty and entertaining everyday is harder than it seems.
2) Having a theme for a few days of the week make posting easier.
3) A few cute Naomi pictures are always a hit with readers, but not to judge my post by the number of comments I receive.
4) Blogging is fun and I enjoy it.
5) I would like to get my blog redesigned to reflect my own personality, not just a generic template
Thanks to everyone who checks my blog! I really apppreciate all your comments and encouragement. Thanks for stopping by :)
Are you interested in participating in NaBloPoMo for the month of December. The theme for the month is "thanks". Are you able to think of 31 things that you are thankful for? Google: NaBloPoMo and sign up! Then let me know that you are participating so that I can check out your blog too!
"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson