Thursday, October 04, 2007

Love vs. Hate


I love when Ron brings me flowers.
I hate forgetting about the wet laundry in the washer and I having to wash it again.
I love laughing so hard that tears run down my face.
I hate losing my patience.
I love getting a phone call from a friend that I have not talked to in a long time.
I hate when my house is dirty.
I love when my house is cleaned.
I hate when someone insults my intelligence.
I love Naomi's smile.
I hate oblivious drivers on the road.
I love the smell of baking.
I hate losing things.
I love putting on brand new socks.
I hate letting other people down.
I love reading my favorite books over and over again.
I hate that there is so much month left at the end of the money.
I love getting a good deal on something that I really need.

But most of all I love that I am a Child of God, and that makes even the things that I hate not seem so bad at all.

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson