Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sugar Saga

Well I thought that it was about time to update you all on my Gestational Diabetes story. Things are going quite well. The sugar levels seem to be under control for the most part. The morning numbers are still a little high, however the doctor and the dietitian don't seem to be worried. My next goal is to continue to maintain my glucose levels and gain weight. Hmmmm.... I am not sure how to do this but I will try. My doctor booked another ultrasound for the end of February to monitor the baby and to see how big "bean" is. I guess this will determine if I get induced early or whether I go to full term! We are taking our prenatal on Saturday all day! We have heard from others that taking it in one day is great, instead of having to go once a week for multiple weeks. Our friends Paul and Sylvia will also be in the same class with us, so that should make the entire day a lot more fun! My belly is getting rounder by the day. I will post another picture soon.

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson