Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Ron!





To my dear husband on his 27th birthday. I love you so much! You are the best husband I could ask for. How did I get so lucky to score a great guy like you? Thank you for all that you do and how well you take care of me. I am so blessed to call you my husband. There is no one else in the world that I would want to be with. I appreciate your work ethic and that you also know how to realx and enjoy life. You always make me laugh when I am with you. Having you in my life is that greatest blessing that I have ever recived from God. Thank you for being my best friend. You are a wonderful man of God and I know that you will make an excellent father very soon. I thank God for you each day! Happy Birthday my Prince! May you have a blessed year as you contine to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ! Love Raine

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson