Friday, August 24, 2007

Update

It has been far too long since I last blogged. Sorry to all those who check this blog regularly. By the way... who are you? Please leave a comment so that I know that someone is reading my rambling thoughts.
We have had a wonderful summer. It has been strange being at home when I am used to working hard all summer to pay for my next year at school. I must say that I am very happy not be getting reading for school this September. It is a strange feeling to be out of the school scene. I don't miss the homework, but I must admit that I sometimes long for the adult conversation while I am at home alone with Naomi.

For the long weekend we headed out to Hope with my parents and went camping. We had a great time. I was a little nervous about how she would sleep since she was not in her own crib, but thankfully she slept great. It must be all that fresh air. Here are a few pictures, I will try to get more from my dad soon.

Naomi is her new car seat with all of the camping stuff for the long weekend. We put Naomi in her new car seat for the trip so that we would have more room for all the camping gear. After we got home we decided to leave the car seat in the car for good. The portable travel system seat was getting WAY to heavy to carry. She weights over 18 lbs already and it was getting to hard to carry her and the seat.

Naomi hanging out in Oma and Opas trailer. It was such a treat to spend time in my parents trailer while we were camping. It gave Naomi a chance to lay down and stretch. While we were camping she started grabbing her feet, and now that is all she wants to do when I try to change her diaper.

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson