Friday, August 24, 2007

5 Months

We took Naomi to the park and decided to take a few nice pictures to mark her five month birthday.
She is sitting all alone for a few minutes.
When I put her down on her back she is always rolling over onto her stomach.


Naomi is putting everything in her mouth... her fingers, toys, paper, blankets, my fingers, even my chin when she gets close enough. She is definatly teething. She has been SO miserable the last few days. Nothing I do seems to help her with the pain. I put Baby Oragel on her gums and that seem to work for a few minutes, but I don't want to use it every time. I tried a frozen washcloth, but she just sucks out all the water and then cries again. The teething rings just make her more upset. I feel so helpless when she is crying and I know that she is in pain. I wish I could take the pain for her so that she can feel better. Any suggestions on what else I could try?
I can't believe that Naomi is already 5 months old! I had a chance to hold a newborn baby girl this past week. She is so small, when I looked at her I could hardly remember when Naomi used to be that small. Our little girl is growing up so fast, but we are loving every minute.

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson