Thursday, August 09, 2007

Anniversary





Wow! Today is our Four year wedding anniversary! I can't believe that it has been four years already. So much has changed since that day when our two lives became one. I finished my BA, we bought a house, and welcomed our daughter into this world. My heart is filled with so many special memories of our lives together.
I am so thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful man to be my husband. I can say without a doubt that Ron is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would marry him all over again if given the choice. He is my best friend, my partner, and the one that I want to grow old with. I love you Ron!

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson