Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Last days of School

I can hardly believe that in only a few weeks I will offically graduate from my post secondary education! Yeah! It has only taken me 5 1/2 years to complete my four year degree in psychology. It is strange to think that it will all be over soon. It will really be a transition for us since I have been a full time student for as long as we have been together. I am ready for a nice long break from writing papers and assigned reading. I am already compiling a list of books to read for fun starting in January. If you have any suggestions please let me know!
There are many people who are asking me about my Masters Degree plans now that we are expecting a baby. The answer to the question is "I am not sure"!, how is that for clarity! I would love to complete my degree however I know that I first want to focus on starting a family, and spending time with Ron, without the pressures of school looming over me.
I will recive my degree and walk across the stage in April. This will hopefully give me some time to recover from labour and get into the swing of things. It will also be a great chance to show off our baby!
Anyway, there are papers and reading to be done, so I must go! God Bless!

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson