Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...


It is hard to believe what I am seeing outside my window right now! "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow". When the weather chanel said that it was going to snow, I immediatley thought of the small sprinking of wet snow that we get a few times in the winter. It is nice for about 1 hour and then it turns into a slushy, muddy, mess, and is gone by the next morning. I could not have been more wrong! It started snowing last night and has not stopped since. I am begining to wonder if Ron will make it to work tommorow, or if I will brave the roads to get to school! Only time and the rising snow will tell!

Ron braved the weather and went out to get some groceries for us... Thank goodness he went when he did... from the looks of things we may be stuck in the house for a while. At least we will not starve!
We are all warm here in our house enjoying the rare oppertunity to stay home, drink tea, do homework, and of course watch football! I must say that I much prefer the view inside to the one outside right now (wink, wink).

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson