Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Balarina


Naomi has started dance once a week. I have been looking for an activity that I could enroll her in, and I thought that she was to young to join a dance class. My friends Marilyn has her daughter enrolled at a studio and for the month of October each dancer could invite a friend to participate for free. We decided to check it out and Naomi LOVED it!! She can't wait for Wednesdays to come and is always talking about dance and her wonderful teacher Miss Jessica. Miss Jessica asked me if we wanted to have Naomi join the class for the rest of the year, so we decided to go for it! I am really looking forward to going to her recital at the end of the year. It is going to be so cute!

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson