Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Days...

I had every intention of blogging more often than I have in the last month. We have had such a wonderful summer, filled with so much fun and HOT weather :) We have so many picture that it would take far to long to post then each individually so I opted for collages instead.
(Click on any collage to expand it and have a closer look if you like.)

Our adventures included...

A week long vacation at a cabin on Cultus Lake with Ron's family.

The August long weekend camping with my family in Hope.

The rest of these summer days have been spent enjoying time together with our family.

1 comment:

Bia said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the collage idea. I'll have to figure out how to do that!
Looks like you've had lots of fun. Summer is so wonderful. It's my favourite time of year too!
Your children are beautiful!

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson