Saturday, June 13, 2009

And the winner is...

I bet you all thought that I forgot about my baby pool promise. Nope, so without further ado. Drum roll please........

Alexa is the winner. She guess a baby boy born on May 22! Way to go Alexa!!

Alexa, I would like to give you a small prize for playing along and guessing right, so I am going to leave a comment on your blog or facebook and hopefully we can be in touch soon for you to get your prize.

For all the rest of you, sorry there is no consolation prizes... I would say better luck next time, but I am not sure there will be a next time. Oh well, thanks for playing along.

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson