Monday, July 14, 2008

Say Cheese!

I am so spoiled! For my birthday my parents, in-laws, and wonderful husband bought me a new camera. Oooo, I LOVE it! I have been wishing for a new camera for quite awhile, but since our camera was still working well there was no need to get a new one. I really enjoy taking pictures and wanted a camera that had a few more features than just the basic point and click kind.
Imagine how excited I was when I opened my present and THIS was inside! I find it really easy to use and it takes great pictures. I am still getting used to all the additional options and settings. I have been snaping pictures like crazy!
Here are some of the great pictures that I took last night at my party. Enjoy!



Dinner at the Old Spagetti Factory and the rest of the evening at Mill Lake Park playing Jarts and Auzzie Football. I love birthdays!

1 comment:

Heidi Ens said...

go "All Blacks" Josh got a rugby ball from Daniel too.

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson