Thursday, May 22, 2008

"I" Meme

I have read this on a few other blogs and I decided it looked like fun.

i am: relaxing in the living room
i think: I should get up and tidy the house
i know: that I am loved
i want: to do my best in everything
i have: everything I need and more
i wish: that laundry folded itself
i hate: injustice
i miss: late night Tim Horton's trips.
i fear: dying a painful death
i feel: tired
i hear: "King of Queens" on the TV
i smell: fresh cut lilacs from my mom
i crave: chocolate
i search: other blogs for inspiration
i wonder: what the future holds
i regret: nothing
i love: my husband
i care: about those who are hurting
i always: read before I go to bed
i am not: perfect
i believe: that what goes around comes around
i dance: around the living room with Naomi
i sing: lullabies every night
i cry: when I am nervous
i don’t always: eat right
i write: when inspired
i lose: my temper occasionally
i never: want to stop being a loving wife to Ron
i listen: to the radio when I drive
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: of heights and speed
i need: to feel valued and appreciated
i am happy about: where I am in my life and I would not change it for anything

I tag anyone who wants to use this. Go ahead and try it. I look forward to reading it.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

OOh I'm tempted to try it! :)

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson