Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Peek a Boo shopper

A few weeks ago my mom and I headed out to Guilford mall to do a little shopping. We were stuck in traffic so we only go to the mall at close to 10:30. By the time we were finished browsing in O_d N@vy it was already after 11. Naomi usually goes down for a nap between 12-1, but I didn't want to turn right around a go home so we decided to see if Naomi would nap in her stroller that afternoon.
We enjoyed our shopping and finally sat down to have some lunch around 1 o'clock. I fed Naomi and gave her a bottle. Then I reclined her stroller and covered her with a blanket. We started walking, hoping that the movement of the stroller would lull her to sleep. She was so quiet I thought that she was asleep. When we stopped in font of another children's clothing store I looked down at the stroller and this is what I saw...

She had managed to sit up and pull the blanket up so that she could see what was going on. She looked so cute peeking out from under that blanket! Sleeping seemed to be the farthest thing from her mind.
Thankfully she fell asleep shortly thereafter and had a good nap while my mom and
I continued to shop. She woke up a few hours later and we all headed home. What a great girls day out!

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson