Friday, July 13, 2007

Cute Birthday Poem

Here is the poem Ron wrote me for my birthday. So sweet!
A quarter century you've reached today, that makes you 25 my wife, but do not worry of getting older, it's only a quarter of your life. This has been a year of change. Our home has a new face, because 4 months ago, thanks be to God, we welcomed our sweet Naomi Grace. Now your a daughters mother, a friend, a lover, a grad of CBC, to me you'll always be my girl, forever yours I will be. I love you more than words can say, yet still I write this poem. Your smile, your touch, your love, tells me I'm safe. I'm found, I'm home.
Thanks sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was really sweet, Ron.
Mom

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson