Monday, June 04, 2007

Busy Weekend

Naomi and I are laying low today after a very busy weekend. On Friday night we went out to Walmart and Home Depot to get all of our landscaping supplies for our weekend project and then we were off to Mom and Dad Klassens for a BBQ. So delicious!
Early on Saturday morning we got started working on our yard. When we bought our house the previous owner had made 4 very large flower beds around the house. I am not a big gardener and I could not keep up with the weeding! It was to overwhelming. My parents and Rons parents came out and helped us work all day. We started working at 7:30 am hoping to avoid the heat, but we were not finished until after 4 pm. Ron's sister also came and watched Naomi so that I could be outside. I was glad that our families could come and help us out, we could not have done it without them! Thank you! Here are some pictures of the finished project.


On Sunday morning Naomi woke up at 5:30 am and was NOT going back to sleep. So we had some family time in the morning before we left for church at 10:45. After church
we went to my parents house to celebrate my Opa's 76th birthday! Happy Birthday Opa! Coincidentally my mom, my aunts, and I were all wearing black and white so we had to take a picture together!


After the birthday party we drove to Greendale to attend our friend's wedding! Congratulations Eddy and Larrisa! What a beautiful ceremony and reception. After the ceremony Marilyn and I posed for a quick picture.
Well I think that this post is long enough, so bye for now :)

No comments:

"To laugh often and much, to win
the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false
friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, or a garden patch... to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This
is to have succeeded!" - Emerson